Terms & Conditions
- Orders can be placed with our Sales Office the day before the delivery is required, between the hours of 9am-6pm, Monday- Friday. After this time an answering machine service is available until 10pm for next day deliveries.
- Orders can also be faxed until 10pm for next day delivery.
- All orders must be in excess of £75.00 / €100.00. Orders below this value will attract a delivery surcharge of £4.00 / €5.00.
- We can provide up to a six day delivery service, with the exception of public holidays (please ask our Sales Office or your local Sales Executive for a full list of delivery schedules for holiday periods).
- All deliveries should be checked and signed for by the customer at the time of delivery.
- All discrepancies should be noted on the drivers delivery docket at the time of delivery. No claims for damages, shortages or incorrect goods can be issued after this time.
- Non-confirming goods must be reported to our Sales Office and retained for inspection along with all packaging.
- No claims arising from temperature defect will be entertained after the delivery has been accepted.
- Credit Terms will be agreed at the time of opening your account with your Sales Executive. Settlement in accordance with our terms is necessary to ensure continuity of supplies.
- Foodco NI Ltd retains legal title to the goods until payment is received in full.
- Accounts which are paid outside the agreed terms, will attract a 2.5% monthly interest payment.
- Payment is due on or before the 15th of the month, following the month of delivery, for credit accounts.
- All new accounts will be supplied on a C.O.D. basis until the appropraite credit checks have been completed. Credit may be granted on a weekly direct debit basis. Normal method of payment is by direct debit.
- When leaving an order please give full details of where you are calling from, what you require and when you would like your order delivered.
- Every effort will be made to hold prices firm, however all prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. The effective price will be that at the time of delivery.
- Prices were correct at time of print, but are subject to change.
Product Non Compliance
- Any product which you feel falls below the expected standard should be reported to our Sales Office immediately. Details of product, batch codes and best before dates along with the date which the product was received should be given to our Sales Team at the time. The offending product should then be kept and returned to our depot, by way of a product uplift docket.